Monday, January 16, 2012

BETWEEN HOME AND COMFORT ZONES

There are things I can do now that I could not do when I was younger. Then there are things I won't do now that I could do when I was younger. Somewhere between those two thoughts is my comfort zone. That zone is different for each person and that zone has changing parameters, at least for me. Others don't find out what theirs is until they have shoved off.  I find for me there is a certain ebb and flow in my plans and desires at times. Then there is this fellow who decided the time was right to act on his plan:

Between Home: Odyssey of an unusual sea bandit - OFFICIAL TRAILER from Jack Rath on Vimeo.

This documentary when it comes out might be worth a look for sailors and others with a "dream" of just sailing off someday. It seems to be cross between inspirational journey and a reality check and that is not a bad thing.

No comments: