Friday, May 25, 2012


Well after spending about eight hours of my life (which I won't get back) trying to embed some Exumas videos into a blog post using Microsoft's Internet Explorer 9. I finally gave up trying recommended fixes and suggestions from the Internet. None of which worked. I hope there is a special place in hell for those at Microsoft who were involved in letting this monster out on the Internet without fully checking how it works with simple things like embedding You Tube videos into a blog. Though part of the fault lies with me in trusting that Microsoft would improve things and so I upgraded to IE9 the other day. Though I know I should have been less trusting that software updates would ACTUALLY make things better and the Microsoft marketers would never allow an inferior product out on the market:
And so I decided to go for something completely different and downloaded Google's Chrome browser. It downloaded in about two minutes and worked right from the start and allowed me to embed some of my videos like I could do before. I am a happy digital sailor once again! And now we return you to our regularly schedule blog post.

No comments: