Thursday, January 27, 2011

HOW YOU CAN BUY CAPT. MIKE A BEER!

The photo above shows Capt. Mike in a pinch me moment enjoying a cold MOSI beer poolside on the Zambezi River in Botswana. Just a mile or two up river from Victoria Falls.  Now each  post you read here takes Capt. Mike a little time to put together. Some of them can take a lot of time depending on how much text needs to written, photos gathered and edited etc... So if you would like to show some appreciation for the effort and have enjoyed, been amused  or  informed by a post here on THE BIANKA LOG BLOG over the years. I can think of no better way to show your thanks than to buy me a beer.   You can do this electronically via the Internet by purchasing something through one of the AMAZON links on any of the posts here on the blog. Maybe you know someone who could use an AMAZON GIFT CARD. That works too. You do not have to buy what the various posts might link to just use one of the the links here on the blog get to the Amazon.com site and then make your purchase no matter what it is. I will get a small referral fee for the sale at no cost to you. If enough people purchase items via an AMAZON link from these pages I will soon have enough for a beer or two, a book for my Kindle or perhaps a tool for the boat. Rest assured I will raise the bottle, tip my cap and toast to all the BIANKA LOG BLOG readers who made a purchase and allowed Captain Mike to have a cold one from time to time.  While I will probably not be relaxing behind the crocodile fence poolside on the Zambezi River  it will be appreciated by Capt. Mike just the same.

No comments: