Sunday, February 20, 2011

WINTERLUDE 2011

I came back from the Maldives having missed two snow storms but, still had a foot of snow in the driveway to deal with. I had just finished shoveling that when another storm hit the next day putting another 18 inches back on the ground. Needless to say all those plans for winter projects on the boat have taken a back seat recently.  Yes, welcome to Winterlude 2011:
Somehow this winter seems worse than others of recent memory. Especially when I go check on the boat and see how bleak and barren the harbor looks this time of year:
But when I look back to  WINTERLUDE 2010 well it does not seem all that bad and the good news is spring is just a month away.  Though somehow I still have that  waltzing winter tune of Bob Dylan  playing in head.

No comments: