Saturday, June 01, 2013

COOL WATER


"All day I face the barren waste without the taste of water,"
Cool Water


It been hot in the boatyard with the temperature just hovering around 90 degrees. Too hot in the middle of the day to work on installing the chain chain stopper on the forward deck. I was getting thirsty so my thoughts turned to water. Seemed like a good time to fill the smaller of the two water tanks on BIANKA so I could have some water on board for cleaning and washing up. While I was at it seems like a good time to clean the Brita 35530 Ultramax Dispenser and put a new   Brita replacement filter in it too.


I use this Brita for my drinking and cooking water on board BIANKA. It sits very nicely in a cubby in the galley area on board. Since it holds a little over a gallon one fill up can last me a few days. I have nice filtered water easily available which  is important during these hot days while working on the boat.

No comments: