Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SATURDAY NIGHT AT SEA

Saturday Night at Sea Giclee Poster Print by George Cruikshank, 42x56
There are some things that I find that are just better to experience on my boat. One of the real treats for me in the beginning of the season is to listen to the  live broadcasts of the annual  Sea Music Festival held at Mystic Seaport Museum . This weekend was the 32nd one held. It is broadcast live on WPKN 89.5 FM in Bridgeport Connecticut. While being at the site does have some advantages as they have various workshops and concerts during the four days of the of the festival. I still find listening to the evening concerts on board BIANKA with a glass of some libation in my hand as the boat swings around in the breeze and my toe tapping in the cockpit to be another one of those pinch me moments. 


No comments: