Friday, September 03, 2010

Earl and the nasty mask


I've used this dive mask for years. It finally developed a leak and is now unusable for either snorkeling or diving. But, I found it when I was getting ready for Earl and thought this would be really useful for when I go forward and check for chafe on the anchor lines and snubbers. Stick your head out a car window going 40 miles an hour in a rain and you will see what I mean. Happily, the winds have not been strong enough that I really did not need to use it so far. But, as the outer rain bands of Earl are raking the area I am glad I have it available. I hope I don't need it but, currently we are experiencing the most gusty and rainy weather we've  had all day. Hopefully it will start to end here in a few hours.

Sent from on board BIANKA
http://biankablog.blogspot.com/

No comments: